Breedlove's Sweet Chili Beets are a special treat! We use beets grown by Johnson's Backyard Garden and infuse the pickling vinegar with chilies from our own home garden. These little treats have a spicy finish that makes them the perfect addition to many dishes.
Here are some of our favorite pairings...
- Grilled Pork Chops with Roasted Sweet Chili Beets and Candied Ginger Sauce
- Sweet Chili Beet Salad with Texas Goat Feta and Fried Caper and Anchovy Dressing
- Roasted Sweet Chili Beet Sandwich with Stinky Cheese and 3 Onion Salad
Our Rainbow Chard & Dandelion Relish was a very happy accident. Jonathan and I had an over abundance of Rainbow Chard that needed to be used and Jonathan developed this recipe as a way to preserve the goodness of the chard. We loved it so much that we decided to add it to Breedlove's inventory. We are constantly finding new uses for the relish, here are some of our favorites.
Rainbow Chard & Dandelion Relish
- Bratwurst with Truffled Mustard and Rainbow Chard relish on Pretzel Bun
- Hill Country Egg Hash with Smoked Jowl Bacon and Rainbow Chard relish topped with Fried Egg
- Gulf Red Snapper with Grilled Root Vegetables topped with Hollandaise Sauce and Rainbow Chard relish